- Take daily family walks. It’s a good way for the family to work off dinner and have conversations about the day’s events
- Visit the East Side marketplace indoor park when the weather is bad
- Make art in a BIG way, like helping kids draw in chalk on the sidewalk, or using a mop and water on the driveway to make BIG water pictures!
- Use scarves, tissue paper or even socks to do some creative dancing to your child’s favorite music
- Make an obstacle course in the living room… The carpet is hot lava and we have to get from here to there by climbing!
- Have races in the yard. What ways can you race? On tip-toes? Crawling? Hopping?
- Blow some bubbles and let your child pop them all
- Use masking tape on the carpet to make a road and help your little one make a car out of a cardboard box and watch them hit the road!